Your Privacy Rights
Personal Information We Collect From You Directly
We may collect personal information about you in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily. For example, we may collect information when you create an account or purchase online, contact us with questions, provide feedback regarding our products, or answer questions about your product interests. You do not have to provide your personal information, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the features that you are able to access through our Services.
The personal information we may collect includes:
- contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number;
- financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information;
- certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products or services, including birthdate, gender, and photographs.
Other Information We Collect About You
We also may collect certain information by automated means when you use our Services, including your internet protocol (“IP”) address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Services through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater (“URL”) of the linking page; your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Services; and information about your activity while using the Services, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our “search” function, and other information about your account usage.
Like many companies, we may use common technologies to help track your use of our Services, recognize you when you return to the Services, or save your preferences. For example, on our websites, we may store small pieces of information in cookies that help us remember you when you return to our website. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and to identify the IP address of the computer on which they were opened. The information we obtain in this manner helps us customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content and the products and services we offer. Web beacons also allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Services features.
How We Use the Information We Collect About You
We may use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
- Contact Us. We may use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by the Services.
- If you purchase products through the Services, we will use personal information about you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
- Email Newsletters and Promotions. With or without your permission, we may use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news through email. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
- Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Message Boards. We may use personal information about you and/or collect additional information as set forth above, to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or sweepstakes; if so, that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We may use information you provide to us, regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers through the Services.
Sharing Site Content With Friends
Information We Share
Our affiliates may share personal information among themselves. We will not share your personal information in ways other than as outlined in this policy. In addition, we may share personal information with other entities, including in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host websites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf, ship your orders, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of websites). We do not authorize service providers to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf.
- We may allow third parties to collect information in order to provide us with analytics. For instance, the Services may use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use the Services.
- Legal Process. We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
- We may share personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, assignment, divestiture, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of the business or its assets.
- Other Circumstances. As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Information Collected from Visitors Outside the United States
If you are using the Services from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please note that your personal information will be transferred, stored and processed in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country of residence. By doing business or interacting with the Company and the Services, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to facilities located in the United States and other facility locations selected by the Company.
Our Services may provide links to websites operated by third parties for your convenience and information. All of these websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through our Services.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Information Sharing Disclosure Requests
If you are a Florida resident, you have the right to request one Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure per year which will identify the third parties with whom BulkStimulants.com. or any of our affiliates has shared the Personal Information we have collected from you. You may request the Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure by writing to us at BulkStimulants.com (Information Sharing Disclosures) – 7501 Citrus Ave, Unit 1661, Goldenrod FL, 32733. We will respond to your request for a Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure within 30 days.
Our Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Our Services are based in the U.S. and therefore, information we collect about you may be stored, processed and accessed in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of personal information about you in the United States.
Mobile Terms of Service | Last updated: April 6, 2023
The | mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by BulkStimulants.com (“|”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to |’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of | through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with |. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18335013913 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other | mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18335013913 or email [email protected].
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.